2007/08/16

The most populer song in Japan

                                                                                         
                                                 Today I present the most popular song now in Japan.

The name was "oshirikajirimushi"
OSHIRI= BUTTOCKS KAJIRI=BITE MUSHI=BUG

The story is that a bug bites buttocks and makes people closer....
He bites, bites, bites.....one day, he bit someone's butt in the city, and it was bitter ...then his mouth became sore and he was sick......

This song has been presented at a kid's TV program, but suddenly, it has been very popular and now you can't even find the CD at a store.....
It's easy to see why it is such a popular song....lol coz it's very cute....

I heard this song a month ago and I fell in love when I listened it with my nephew...
My nephew 7 years and old sings it... very cute......

OK now, let's listen the music!!!
Enjoy it!! click here

oshirikajirimushi by youtube

0 件のコメント: