2007/08/16

a mid night visitor.....he scared me





************************************************************

←please visit our website and let me hear your comment.


************************************************************

It is midnight here ......I took a shower and came back to my room.
My room's air conditioner was working and my room should have been really cool and comfortable.....but......I sweated (cold sweat) when I came back to my room.
Because something was on an air- conditioner......so you know it was not a human being....(--;)
           It was.......↓



It was a baby newt......I can't believe that it was at my room...
Well, he didn't move and looked at me and so did I .....
Hummm......even the newt couldn't endure the hot temperature......
He made me crazy first but I noticed it was better than a cockroach......so I let him stay there (^^)v coz it is just a baby.....
Anyway he gave me a topic of today's blog!!

If you were, what you would do??????

☆ momo

0 件のコメント: